For quite a while, I haven't been active on dA, except for uploading art for organizational reasons.
I also haven't been making as much art, and most of the art that I have made recently has been without much inspiration. I haven't had much inspiration for artistic ideas, or motivation for very much at all for a while now.
I feel like I may be getting back into things a bit soon, considering that I've taken interest in the medium chalk pastels, I've switched to using a slightly better computer for... well... using, and I have significantly less stress adding to my depression since I've left school for summer break.
I plan to clear up my list of people that I watch mostly, and start with new and less people at a time. I plan to look at people's art on here more again and give feedback.
It's not that it's some chore for me to admire art at all; it's just that getting online and knowing that there are stacks of art for me to check in my inbox gets intimidating for some reason because I know that I'll feel really uncomfortable if I don't strategically look at all of them at once, and although I want to look at them, it's just really hard for me to start tasks knowing that I will have to commit to it, even though nothing is making me but my brain.
On another note, other things that have been going on in my life while I wasn't really here include:
- continuing to have problems with syncope, which got a lot worse during marching band
- passing all of my classes for my freshman year in high school
- finding out my boyfriend who lives far away will be visiting here later this year
- discovering that I will soon be referred to a doctor who can start me on antidepressants as well as attempt to figure out why I get dizzy and pass out frequently
- getting moved into an apartment not far from where i live currently
- finding that my dad will be able to get me into a school out of my school zone once we move so that I won't have to go to a school with a tiny band that doesn't participate in anything
- getting cool new Steam games
- finding out that the plan is that I will get an Xbox One for my birthday this year
- aaaaaaaaaaaaannnd my mom got a smartphone so that was pretty funny
Mood: It's Hot
Listening to: I'm A Mess -Ed Sheeran
Reading: whatever Diary of a Wimpy Kid book is the new one
Watching: Glee and Tokyo Ghoul
Playing: Bully: Scholarship Edition
Eating: Milky Ways
Drinking: soy milk